Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Stop-motion animation with Poms Poms completed

One of the most amazing things about teaching kids how to tap into their creativity is witnessing the progress of what happens while they make art.
I wish that when you watched this video you could hear their voices when they said things like "Let's throw French fries on him!" when one of the pom poms broke and they took the little broken yarn pieces and added them to the video. Or that you could see them discussing with their peers what was going to happen next in the movie. I was amazed at how quickly they personified the pom poms as they morphed into little characters.
I hope you enjoy watching it as much as we enjoyed making it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The pom at 0:59 looks like a hamburger! These kids are very talented and creative. Now I want to make a pom!

    ReplyDelete