Sunday, September 25, 2011

Showing off lovely work from our first few classes!







I was really happy to get the first small showing of student work up in my new school. We have beautiful, large hallways and putting this outstanding work up is really inspiring to walk by every day. This group of work is outside of my own room (lucky me ;)) upstairs. I can't wait to begin displaying work downstairs as well.....these poor students are going to have to pry these pieces away from me to take home, I love looking at them so much!!



I'll post more about these projects- our self portrait collages from papers that we previously painted and little houses we constructed out of poster board. I thoroughly enjoyed our first "unit" on autobiography in our art......now we are off and running in our anthropomorphizing animals paper mache lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment